Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tools of the trade

Here are some of the things that help me out on a daily basis -


tools of the trade you might say.


The Tools of the Trade used by a Traditional Idiot Housewife.


Windex
Pledge
The Works
Clorox Wipes
Mr. Clean
My Shark Navigator Ninja Vacuum Cleaner
(that's really the name of it folks)
409
Comet

and most of all

Mr. Clean
~~~

I dust.

I vacuum.

I do laundry.

I do dishes.

I scrub floors
(it's kinda like praying - best done on your knees)

I even dust with a feather duster sometimes.

I don't do windows however unless forced to do so.
~~~

This is it folks.


 

the very Core of my Existence.




'a man works from sunup to sundown -






but a woman's work is never done...'





: ~(

2 comments:

cube said...

Your life sounds disturbingly like mine except I don't have a nifty Shark Navigator Ninja Vacuum Cleaner... is that a steam cleaner? I want a good steam cleaner. I'm tired of the chemicals when steam will do.

sue hanes said...

Cube - No it is not a steam cleaner.

Rather it is a lightweight terrific-looking(metallic lavendar)
sort of vacuum cleaner -and there is a see though section in the middle so you can see when the dirt container is getting full. :)