Saturday, November 26, 2011

my faith journey

Because I'm bipolar for me Christmas means -  More.


more what you may ask?


obsessing


Obsessing about the Christmas Tree:


~which ornaments to hang

~how many ornaments to hang

~where to put the ornaments

~how to hang the ornaments so they don't touch any branches

~where to hang the special ones

and so on

And Obsessing about when I am done hanging the Ornaments:

when I decide I am done hanging the ornaments I allow myself
three days to add more or change them around


but after the three days are up I rarely touch the tree
~~~

and the Grinch


How The Grinch Stole Christmas holds deep meaning for me.


you know - what Christmas is really all about


and before it was too late the Grinch discovered that Christmas means

'just a little bit more...'



and the true meaning of Christmas is that....



even the Grinch himself got to carve the Roast Beast.




thanks dr. seuss





pretty magnanimous -isn't it

4 comments:

Speedy G said...

...now back to Mt. Crumpet. ;)

sue hanes said...

I'm going to watch that video -


as soon as I can find it if I ever get my house in order.

Elijah said...

Elijah says..."I like The Grinch. I can't wait to do the second coat of the picture I am painting. I love you grandma. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas."

sue hanes said...

Elijah - Welcome to my Blog.


We will have to do the second coat on your painting as soon as you get here - so that we can paint the Captain America Shield.


Is that what you want the painting to be? Just the Captain America
Shield? I will google a picture of it right away.


I love you too Elijah.


By the way - I found a dirty sock of yours hanging over my picture of Chopin - in despair when he was composing one of his Etudes.


Elijah - Please comment on my blog
often. :+)