Tuesday, November 1, 2011

give me a break

When I first saw that Herman Cain is being investigated for a case of Sexual Harrassment I
wanted to scream:

As long as he is not a serial killer - who cares?

During the fever pitched hearings to decide whether Clarence Thomas had put a p*b*c
h**r in Anita Hill's coke - that would determine if he could serve on The Supreme Court -
I felt the same way.


Across the Atlantic they are laughing their *** off at us.  Why they probably do these things
over there on a daily basis.  Who Cares.  Men will be men.
~~~

Now I don't happen to think that Herman Cain is going to be the Republican Nominee
for President of the United States - but that's beside the point.
~~~

So let's Get Together and Stamp Out Dirty Politics - on both sides of the fence.
~~~


Let's all sign a Pledge that says that the next time any Presidential Candidate is accused of Sexual
Harrassment we will automatically Vote for him.



That'll show 'em.

6 comments:

The Absolute Marxist said...

:P

cube said...

You wouldn't automatically vote for a Republican candidate whether they were accused of sexual harassment or not, would you?

Trader Rick said...

"men will be men" that's pretty low. Bad, Bad sue.

sue hanes said...

Abso - There's never a time that seeing your beautiful picture doesn't lift my spirts.

Thanks for doing that.

sue hanes said...

Cube - I wouldn't vote for any of the current Republican candidates.

Ronald Reagan and Ike are two that I can think of that I would vote for - but that's not likely to happen - now is it.

sue hanes said...

Trader Rick - What I've read of your profile I'm glad you commented and I hope you'll comment again.

Did you read Call of the Wild? I loved it.

I love Wagner when I want to really get into music and listen to every note. It has to have all of my attention.
~~

I would like to cite a few 'men will be men' examples:

charles lindbergh
arnold
fdr
ike
j. edwards :(
ernest shackleton

and many more