Monday, November 21, 2011

and now some of the things i'm not thankful for...

~people who don't comment

~people who would rather argue instead of reading my really cool blog

~one day left until they come and I have more work to do than I think I
can get done in one day

~people who have their head ** ***** ***

~people who delete my comments but allow others who are just as
stupid as me to remain joe p.

~griping instead of  taking action

~people who are too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving instead
of reading my blog and commenting

~the really crummy day outside but who can complain after the great
fall weather

~is California really falling into the ocean like in 2012

~what a shame the super 8 committee failed

that's all  - hanging it up now





things will look better in the morning

No comments: