Saturday, November 12, 2011

more on penn state

I see Penn State lost today.

boo hoo

I am sincerely sorry if that offends any sports fans but under the circumstances my sympathies do
not lie with the college boys - but rather the younger ones.

Someone mentioned to me today that it's all such a shame because Joe Paterno is such a good guy.

I responded by saying that either he is a good guy or he isn't.  He made a wrong choice in choosing
to cover up the crime to save his own beloved *ss.
~~~

Remember in National Treasure when the police lieutenant told Nicolas Cage - 'somone has to go to
jail.'

As it turns out it wasn't N. Cage - in the movie that is - but rather the bad guy.
~~~


In this tragic sports thing - and there are always things like this associated with sports, aren't there -



someone has to go to jail.

No comments: