Monday, November 14, 2011

book recommendation

If today is November 14th - and there is a good chance it is - Bill Maher's new book should hit
the bookstores today. 

I will be stopping in at the nearby Barnes & Noble Bookstore to buy it.
~~~

Now all of us Liberals know it's going to be good. 

Conservatives - you may not know about it - and I'm quite sure you do not want to know
what the title of Bill Maher's new book is.  But just in case I'm going to tell you now.


but first


WARNING:  GRAPHIC  BOOK  TITLE





the new new rules~a fiunny look at how everybody but me has their h**d *p th**r a**




Thanking you in advance - Bill - for giving us more of your unending wisdom.





but most of all thank you for putting a smile on our face when we most need it

4 comments:

Speedy G said...

I'm waiting for Glenn Beck's new book to come out... "Why liberals are dumber than stumps". It promises to be an excellent read. :)

sue hanes said...

Glenn Beck's new book - Really?


Just give me the date and I'll pick it up.



im' almost out of toilet paper

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

The only reason to have HBO is for Bill Maher.

sue hanes said...

Joe - Isn't that the Truth.


:)