Tuesday, November 22, 2011

jason mraz

I'm all for expanding my horizons - so right before I left the other place I
looked around for a new cd that would help me break away for the
old town - and send me on my way to my New Life.

Now I am a Believer - in sorts - of  Signs.  Sometimes I really don't
think there is anything such as a coincidence - yet realistically I know
that **** happens.


I'm not a rocker and I am not a huge fan of rock music and yet when
I hear it  - it perks me up.  So I see a cd that says Motley Crue on it
and think that's the one.

But you know what - dear friends and commenters - when I got ready
to go I discovered that instead of Motley Crue I had stumbled onto a real
treasure.


I don't have time to go into it now but the name of the cd I bought instead
of Motley Crue is by a young man names Jason Mraz.

The name of the cd is Mr. A-Z.


I googled him but have forgotten what I read.


all i know is that i go back to Jason Mraz time after time - and he
never lets me down.



thanks jason




and furthermore - if there are people like jason mraz out there and i
can manage to 'stumble' upon them - who knows


maybe there are Others

No comments: