Saturday, November 19, 2011

and i'm off...

pun intended


In less than three hours I will be on my way to see La Boheme.


I cleaned out my purse in order to lighten my load, and did a final
check to see if I have my ticket.

I packed the bestselling joke book that I bought on Monday to read
during the two intermissions - to offset the rather downer plot of the
opera.

The time for despondency is over.  I googled the opera and now have
a handle on what it is all about.


I am ready to be overwhelmed by it all - including the snow scene.





and if i'm lucky i will be home in time to catch fred armisen on SNL

5 comments:

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Have fun.

sue hanes said...

thanks -FJ. :-)

Joe Kelly said...

Joe went to see Annie Get Your Gun at the high school last week. He is a cultural American icon.

I got into the cabinet and ate the Crispix while he was gone.

sue hanes said...

We did 'Annie' in high School - although I wasn't in it.


Nothing like the old high school musicals - is their Dudley.

sue hanes said...

Dudley - I eat nothing but Cheerios - they are good for the heart!