Sunday, November 20, 2011

breaking up is hard to do

I'm ending my four year non-relationship with Bill Maher.


Why?   you might ask.


Well - dear readers and commenters - I took his new book to the Opera
last night to read during the two intermissions.

And I wasn't disappointed.

While others were gaily chatting on inane subjects I laughed my *s* off
at his jokes.

Until my eyes fell upon the words - traditional idiot housewife.

Now I've always enjoyed it when Bill pokes fun at others - but this was
different - this was about me - an insult to the very core of my existence.

Not to mention the hits I've taken on Conservative blogs defending him.

but no more


And so that is why I am through with not ever having even met Bill Maher.


I'm setting my sights higher this time - Tiger Woods maybe.

I mean he is the same type of worldy man as Bill  - and at the same time
I could show him that his destiny lies in other than losing golf tournaments.
~~~

I'll miss not ever knowing Bill.  He seems like a really nice guy.



Still - I might accept an apology - along with a hefty donation to the Arts.

5 comments:

Z said...

He's funny, yes; I thought he was hilarious for the first few years...but this is the reason conservatives can't stand him; he insults the very core of our existences.

sue hanes said...

but the thing is z - is that I'm in love with Bill.

And you know what they say - love is blind.


I'd even take a bullet for him.

Z said...

a bullet? Don't say that around Imp.

Anonymous said...

So right Z.....sue has a fondness for shootings. Cain or me.

Should I be flattered?

sue hanes said...

Imp - I thought you would not darken my blog again.


Please Imp - don't go away mad -


just go away.


I'm only kidding, imp.