Sunday, November 20, 2011

our troops

I wanted to write this post while it was still November - seeings how
Veterans' Day is in November.
~~~

The other morning I turned on my little kitchen flat screen - the one I
use to watch Lost on at night.


And what I saw made me wonder if I truly had gone insane.
~~~

The name of the program was:


where troops come from


You know - like Where Babies Come From.
~~~

So I watched the program  - to see Where Troops Come From.


And you know  - the troops in this program were different that I
had pictured troops.

You see -

~these troops did not look mean

~they did not point assault weapons at the camera

~ they were clean cut

~they looked focused

~they looked like they could be my...younger brother
~~~


Then I thought to myself.  Maybe troops these days just want to do
their job.

And I wondered if they were laughing their *** off at the American people.

why?

Troop Support

Yes - we love our troops and we want to show them that we Support Them -
even if it means using them to do that.
~~~

The days are gone when we are mean to our troops when they come home
from war.

Why -
 I intend to lead a group myself to Indianapolis to Welcome Home Our
Troops from Iraq.


And I'm gonna take my little 9/11 flag along and wave it.


and you can be sure I'm gonna get a few hugs from the Troops.
~~~


God Bless Our Troops



and god bless the united states of america

No comments: