Thursday, November 24, 2011

aliens and me

Some people eat when they are stressed out.


I write on my blog.
~~~

I was planning to write this after the New Year but here it is now.

This post is based on my experiences with Aliens - and my only
connection with them is through movies that I own.


The Good


ET
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Day The Earth Stood Still - both of them
District 9
*Knowing



The Bad and The Ugly - and the mean



Independence Day
The Aliens Saga
The Predator Trilogy
The Things
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

~~~

There is an alien movie - however - that I do not own but
I will.

It is called Monsters and it is really not about the aliens but
rather about the relationship of two people finding their way
in the world - never having met but in the end united by the
aliens.


It's good.
~~~


The part of Knowing that blew me away is near the end when
Nicolas Cage is racing to be with his family before the End and
as he drives through the city all is surrealistic chaos - I've never
seen anything quite like it.

No comments: