Wednesday, November 16, 2011

stipdh comes clean on

~racism

~Thomas Jefferson

~saying I want to kill people
~~~

racism

Republicans have been taking a lot of heat about being racist as
the election year draws near.

Well I have to make a confession:

I am Racist.

Why do I say this?  It is something that has bothered me for a number
of years - and that is I am in the habit of  - when encountering a Black
person - I mention that the person was Black.  Or worse - I make a
point of say they were nice.

To me this has always been a form of Racism.  I never say after talking
to a White person - they are White.  Or they are nice - unless they are
exceptionally nice.

So from now on I will try to break that habit - for in my heart I am a
very tolerant person - it is just something I do - and I really do consider
it a form of Racism - on my part.
~~~

Thomas Jefferson

From now on I'm going to lay off of the Thomas speaks-with-forked-
tongue Jefferson thing.  This will not be easy as I have been doing this for the
last few years - and really getting some petty pleasure out of it.  Kind
of like when George W. Bush was in office I never said or thought a
kind word about him - and though I don't take back anything I said
about him I really wish I had been more mature and given the President
of the United States some positive thoughts.

Maybe I'm just jealous that Thomas Jefferson had his fifteen minutes
of fame and I'm just a wannabe blogger who would like to be the first
Woman President (of the U.S.). 

So I'm going to try to give it a rest - and let bygones be bygones.
~~~

about saying  I want to kill people


I am not ever going to kill anyone. 

If you read certain blogs and look at the beginning - sometimes you
will see things like - This is a Conservative Blog or this is a Liberal
Blog.

If you go back to the very first post in my blog you will see that I have
clearly stated that I am bipolar.  I do just fine - but once in a while I
go off  on people and say rash things.

This gets me in trouble - especially with people who don't read the
first post and wonder where I am coming from.


So if I say to you that I'm going to kill you - or kill Michael Jackson's
father, the mother of the girl R. Polanski  (you know ), Rush Limbaugh
or Bill O'Reilly - well I still may kill him - but  Please - I am just a Mid-
Western Housewife who enjoys blogging and gets a little carried away.



that's all - or maybe as I suspect I'm just inherently stupid.

4 comments:

The Absolute Marxist said...

Are you admitting to the occassional use of hyperbole? Then I have a confession to make, too. I enjoy polemics and am often heterodox just for the opportunity to indulge this weakness of mine.

sue hanes said...

'...to indulge this weakness of mine.


I've noticed.

but don't we all.

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I won;t kill anyone either Sue. I may kick my fat beagle Dudley if he eats another box of cereal though.

He chewed through the lock thingy we had on the cabinet and ate a box of Chex this time.

He's smarter than he looks.

Dudley wouldn't kill anyone either.

sue hanes said...

the thing is - Joe - I've never heard you say you would.

I'm the one who is in jepordy here - of being hauled away for rash comments. :)


but it's good to hear about Dudley again - kinda puts things in perspective.