Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Today I plan to:

~not take the Christmas Tree down - it looks so nice that I'm
thinking about leaving it up a while longer

~finish assembling my Clone Troopers Battle Pack lego set
(I got too tired last night.)  It is so much fun that I'm thinking
about doing more of them - maybe collecting them. 

~I have yet to work in my jumbo Iron Man Activity Book so
I'll so that today.


~open up my desktop calendar that I got myself for Christmas -
1000 Places to See Before You Die - A Year Of  Travel by
Patricia Schultz

~organize my cd's and put away the Christmas ones

~start organizing my movies and eventually alphabetize them
I  may even count them to see how many f*in' dvd's I really have
taking a wild guess mabye going on 200 I'll let ya know


Coming up tomorrow on stidh:  more details of MPTSOC

No comments: