Friday, January 20, 2012

REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER - January 20th, 2012

The problem I had with tonight's show is:

HOW ARE YA GONNA TOP THIS ONE FOLKS


Things That Spoke To Me:

~How they looked:

Bill's outfit - for me it was about the shirt tonight

Bill Moyers - really nice with the very pale blue shirt
and classice tie - love the wine color and design

Matt Lewis - very smart and well-spoken and I will check
out the book (if I can see my post on that :[)

Jennifer Granholm - really sharp looking in red suit/nice
necklace and love the haircut

Buddy Roemer - the tie in itself was not so much what attracted
me but it's abstract look and colors

Bernie Sanders - was that a sweater vest under your jacket? : ]


Monologue - once Bill got on the Rep. Debates there was no
stopping him - what great jokes

The Panel - Over the Top - and I loved it that Bernie Sanders
took on the Panel singlehandedly and Bill had to once again
prevent a fist fight

I couldn't help thinking that these people had lost sight that
they were on tv - but were really into what they were saying

and that's why they call it REAL TIME with bill maher

MOST ROUSING MOMENT FOR ME WAS WHEN THEY ALL TALKED AT ONCE
REMINISENT(SP)OF A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S A WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY

Dispatches From The Bubble - glad to see that reintroduced

~liked the reference about America apologizing - I've always thought
that no on is above that and really haven't we made a few mistakes folks

~Bill's remark about winning a race against a fictional person

~Religulous is not a comic documentary but a very important documentary
on religion that happens to contain brilliant comedy just my opinion

~Posters - liked Kansas and R.I the best


Bottom line here for me is can you Really find a program in which so much Truth is spoken in One Hour?

No comments: