Thursday, January 19, 2012

an observation

This is merely an observation - nothing more.

For the last six months or so - when someone that
I don't 'recognize' comments or my Blog - or even
if on someone's else's Blog there is a comment
from someone unfamiliar to me - I click on that
name.

And here is what I am finding more and more and
that leads me to this Observation:


More and more People are getting into Blogging.


And these People do not always have a Blog.



And here is what I Believe to be Important:



These People are signing on to Blogging



So That They Can:


~Express their Opinion - mostly through commenting


~And they want to read What Bloggers Are Saying




Do You Know What Is Happening Here?



I Do.



Blogging Is Fast Becoming VERY IMPORTANT In Our Country -



As A Way For People To Express Themselves.






And I am excited to be a part of it.

No comments: