The good part about this Really great quiz is that I have the answers.
1. Which former KGB head was selected as secretary general of the
Soviet Communist Party's Central Committee - succeeding Leonid
2. Which American airline ceased operations in May after 54 years
3. Which series starring Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless as New York
City police detectives debuted on CBS-TV?
4. Which Andrew Lloyd Webber musical - based on poems by T.S.
Eliot - began its 18 year run on Broadway?
5. Who beat Rick Mears by 0.16 seconds in what was called the greatest
moment in Indianapolis 500 history?
6. Freebie: Who released 'Thiller' - The Best Selling Album of All Time?
7. Name the eccentric jazz pianist and composer of 'Round Midnight'
who died in February.
8. Freebie: What is the title of the Steven Spielberg film about a friendly
alien stranded on Earth - the number 1 film of 1982?
9. Syzygy occurred on March 10 when all 9 Planets did what on the same
side of the Sun?
10. Which country beat West Germany 3-1 to win the 12th FIFA World Cup?
12. What is the name of the Trade Union banned in Poland - the first Communist
Union in a Communist country?
13. Name this 'Lollipop' rapper - born on September 27th.
14. Which Colombian novelist - author of 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'
won the Nobel Prize for literature?
15. Who began turning the letters on the 'Wheel of Fortune' TV show?
If there are enough requests - I will continue this quiz tomorrow - and I can do
it folks - cause there are a lot of cards left in the deck.