Monday, January 30, 2012

it has to end here

Tomorrow stidh is Breakin' Away.

They are letting me out of the Looney Bin on My Own Recognizance - or
so they say.

But the Truth is:


It's Just Too Much Trouble To Keep Me Here.
 
Oh Sure They Like Me.

That's Not The Problem Folks.

Remember In Tootsie When Dustin Hoffman's Agent Sydney Pollack Tells
Him That He Will Never Break Into Acting?  And He Explains That It's Not
That He Is Not A Good Actor.

The Problem Is This:


He Says -  Michael - YOU  ARE  JUST  TOO  MUCH  TROUBLE.


And Herein Lies The Problem With Me.

Folks Like Me But They Just Don't Want Me Around.

BECAUSE  I'M TOO MUCH TROUBLE.

Now what am I gonna do about it?

First I'm gonna go back to My House tomorrow.

Then I'm gonna finish sorting through My Stuff in My Study.

And all the while that I'm doing this I'm gonna get some extra Rest.

Well I have been Pushing It for some time now.


But then - folks - let me tell you what I'm gonna do.

Not  A Thing.

But Something's Gonna Happen.

And When It Does -  I'm Gonna Be Ready.

YOU  PEOPLE  HAVEN'T  HEARD  THE  LAST  OF  stidh.,










 and you can read all about it as it happens right here on my really cool blog.

:  ]

No comments: