Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick Note For The Members Of The NFBMFC

I have received several phone calls today and at this time I
would like to Share with all of the Members of the NFBMFC
what transpired during these calls:

~several members were excited about the CNN coverage last
night of the Election Year Brouhaha - especially the time during
which Our Own Bill Maher gave his Take on these Important
Events.  For those of you who don't have the Capability of
Watching CNN - I would strongly Recommend that you
consider  a Hookup - so as not to miss out on the Excitemnent
that a Presidential Election offers us all - and mostly becasue
it only Happens every Four Years

~Thanks to Shirley for her support and advice concerning the
upcoming Visit by my 96 year old Mother.  I spoke with my
Mother just a few minutes ago and she made it clear that she
would NOT be interested in watching Real Time With Bill Maher -
due to Obvious Reasons.  That means that I will be able to give this
Really Cool and Amazing Show my full attention and will as usual
Critique it after


~And don't foget to watch the Republican Debate tonight at 8 pm ET -
People


That's all for now.  I thank all of you for your Loyalty to this Cause -
to which we are all Dedicated.


Sue

No comments: