Friday, January 20, 2012

BRAINSTORMING SESSION ABOUT JOBS

I Believe this could Work.

Why not set up a Brainstroming Session on Jobs sometime soon.

The Host and Moderator could be Piers Morgan.

His show is Flexible and I've noticed that sometimes when
an important event occurs he sets aside his regular format
and then his show becomes a venue for covering that event.

The Brainstorming On Jobs Session could be held in a
Roundtable style - with the four Republican Candidates
coming up with ideas on how to create jobs in Our Country.
Not only might this actually bring about ideas that might
work - but the Session would allow some time for going
in depth about the ideas.

Following Piers normal length of his show would give an
hour - although two hours would most likely be better and
that could include at least four ideas from the audience
- people who would be chosen to participate ahead of time.

The audience needs to be much smaller - no more than
100 people at the most - so that the Discussions are kept
informal.

Audience reaction should be kept to an absolute minimum -
this has worked before - although certainly some response
would not hurt. And for the sake of Our Country and the
dire straights we now find Ourselves in - the Candidates
surely could set aside their differences - as much as is
possible - and work together on this.

At no time would there be any hint of campaigning allowed -
but because these Discussions would be on live tv - certainly
viewers at home would be able to size up the Candidates.
ABSOLUTLEY NO GRANDSTANDING but on the Honor of the candidates
themselves - the audience and home viewers could see how in
This Country we are willing to step up and Sincerely do our
best for America.

Or to put it another way: PUT OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS.

This could lead to valuable imput on This VERY IMPORTANT
ISSUE IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY.

This is a chance for three of these Candidates to really
show their Love of Country. Because Mitt Romney will most
likely be The Chosen One to oppose incumbent President
Barack Obama in November - the other three - Ron Paul,
Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would have a chance to be
remembered for good sportsmanship and true Patriotism in
agreeing to this JOBS ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION.

Piers Morgan is one of the best talk show moderators ever and
has the ability to moderate something of this nature - and
would inherently know when to listen to each Job Suggestion -
and to ensure that each Republican Candidate has equal chance
to speak.


This could work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

People have been talking non-stop about jobs and the economy for about four years. I don't see a two-hour pow-wow shedding any new light.

There are too many disincentives for employers to hire people. Employers may want to hire employees, but then they are required to provide health insurance, required to provide a "living wage," required to provide unemployment insurance, required to provide retirement insurance. Eventually the employers decide it's not worth the trouble.

These ideas have been brought up many times. The problem is not that they have not been mentioned. The problem is that lawmakers aren't able to take credit for bringing about "economic justice" when the people are free to pursue it on their own.

bftm

sue hanes said...

Look Mike.

I think my Idea is a Good One.

I Believe that it can Work.

And I'm not gonna let People like
you stand in the Way.



now get your f*t *ss over to my
CPS and check out my Dream Recital.



Please.

Anonymous said...

I think there's a saying about vinegar and honey that is appropriate here.

bftm

sue hanes said...

I'm sorry Mike.


I appreciate the interest you have taken in me.

For commenting on my Religion Blog - and then over on my Classical Piano Seminar.

I'm going to list the Pieces on my Dream Recital program now - so whenever you have time - Mike -
would you please give me some imput on it?



Thanks.




mike

Nanette said...

Going to share with Ed and comment soon!

sue hanes said...

Wow Nanette.

This is a welcome surprise.

When you do comment please be sure and check out my Traditional Idiot Housewife Blog - I just finished the very first post on that.

And you might be interested in reading my Classical Piano Seminar too - I spent a lot of time on that one this past weekend.


Thanks Nanette!


P.S. If you get time you might want to check my Miniature Presidents Blog too.

Do you remember those from my 'oval
office?' : ]