Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Short Meeting of the NFBMFC

Just a headsup folks that we're coming up on
Friday night again and don't forget about
Bill's really great show:

REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER

This week's guests are:

Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm

Reporter Matt Lewis

Former L.A. Governor Buddy Roemer

Commentator Bill Moyers

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders


This promises to be a good one folks.

And don't forget about OVERTIME.
~~~

After last week's meeting there was a malfunction
on my computer - and I lost a lot of valuable stuff -
including some good things that I said about Herman
Cain. :[ I promise that it won't happen again.

The Birthday project that I'm making for Bill is nearly
completed - luckily I have all the materials and don't
have to rely on buying anything since my CC's have come
up mysteriously missing. But I do wonder how I'm going
to buy food as I only have a few days supply. Oh well,
I'll get along. :]

Thanks for your attention to these matters.

And thanks Shirley for the encouraging phone call
of support in my time of Need.

No comments: