Wednesday, January 25, 2012

recycling : the magnificent obsession

Before I moved to the New Place - where I lived before it just wasn't
convenient to Recycle.  You had to take it all to the Recycling Center -
it was a lot of Work.

But here they pick it up once a week - paper in one bin and everything else
in the Other one.

Now it Really didn't take me long to catch on to Recycling - in fact it gives me
a good feeling that I might be doing something


GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.




Sure for the first month or so I Obsessed about it  - but I'm ok with it now.
~~~

But here's what Really bothers me about Recycling:




S  T  Y  R  O  F  O  A M




I've heard that Styrofoam NEVER GOES AWAY.

It Is Not Biodegradable And Once You throw It In the Trash It Remains -


FOREVER   IN   A   LANDFILL


Now Styrofoam is among us - that's for sure - but what I Really obsess over
is that Restaurants that I just know could afford to - aren't necessarily putting
forth the Effort and Money to get these Really cool containers that are Biodegradable -
and are nice-looking - plus dishwaster safe and microwavable.

One of my Favorite Restaurants that I go to for lunch (or used to :[ ) is:

THE  RED  LOBSTER

here in this Large Liberal College Town.

And this is a great place to eat folks -




AND THEY USE THESE GREAT BIODEGRADABLE
CONTAINTERS THAT YOU CAN TAKE LEFTOVERS HOME IN.


I hope that Other nice restaurants will follow suit - and wouldn't it be great if

they

all

would

step

up

and


MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?







thanks

No comments: