Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Oprah Magazine

I know this is hard to believe - but not only have I never
bought a The Oprah Magazine - but I don't think I've ever
looked through one. But yesterday when I saw the terrific
looking cover of the February issue I couldn't resist
buying it.

I mean does Oprah look great - or what? And I love her
hair like that and the Color Purple with red. But you'd
never catch me in spike heels - I'd break my ankle for
sure.

Here are some of the really great things I found in
the latest issue of The Oprah Magazine:


~A short piece on the vegetable-loving chef Bryant Terry.

~A life lesson from Georgia O'Keeffe.

~A beautiful picture of Drew Barrymore in a yellow dress.

~Assorted ads showing both Black and white People.

~An Orangatang in a pretty green striped winter scarf.

~A picture of the really cool Dr. Phil.

~An article telling about three books on Doodling.

~A hot picture of Donna Brazile in her garden in Washington D.C.

~A feature article with Oprah interviewing Steven Tyler.

~Good ways to make tacos.



Oprah - It looks like Retirement agrees with you.







you go girl






And did I mention that later I'm gonna watch one of
my favorite Musicals - Dreamgirls in which Jennifer Hudson
is Fantastic in the Opera Scene with Jamie Foxx but right
before that I can't wait because former President Jimmy
Carter is gonna be on Piers Morgan with a special appearance
by the Former First Lady Rosalynn. They are both so Smart.

No comments: