Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Was Wrong - so what else is new?

Last night when I watched the SOTU Address I was at someone else's house.

These people whose House I was at clearly told me THAT THE COLOR WAS NOT
GOOD NOR WAS THE RECEPTTION ON THEIR TV.


Yet knowing this I made a JUDGEMENT CALL ON THE TIES OF
THE BIG THREE:

President Barack Obama

Vice President Joe Biden

Speaker of the House John Boehner


Now after I got home this afternoon and saw the coverage of the really boring
SOTU speech presented by President Obama  - I clearly saw that the color of
these Very Imprortant Ties -was DIFFERENT.



So I APOLOGIZE  for making a serious Judgement Call on the ties of these Fine
Upstanding and Dedicated American Leaders.












and that's all I have to say about that - folks.

: ]

No comments: