Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WAY TO GO CNN

Well CNN ya got it right this time.

I'm always thinking - enough of the Obsessing CNN and say something -
ANYTHING - that I want to hear.

And They Just Did.

A Whole Ten Minutes Of What Bill Maher Thinks About The Latest
Brouhaha Concerning American Politics In A Presidential Election Year.
~~~

Here's stidh's Take On How It Went:


~Bill looked Hot in an Obviously Expensive (well he is rich folks) Dark
Imacculately Groomed Suit

~Hair Greased Back With Vaseline (?) As Usual But The Top Was Not Quite
Right - do I dare say?

~But The Shirt - it's really all about the shirts - and this One was great - kind of
a Plaid with a white background - lavendar striqes and even really thin black
stripes too

~The thing is - and I Believe that this Piece was done in Bill's Office although I've
certainly never been there : [ - that over his Left shoulder was a huge mockup of
the sign he uses on his Real Time show - although I've certainly never met him -
and on his Right only two books were distinguishable (by me) - the top one seemed
to be some sort of 'chef' book never really heard of the guy - but this is the amazing
thing - and that Bill had very obviously put his New New Rules book so that it was
clearly visable (with the Really hot picture of him when he was 32 lest we forget
what he USED to look like) - talk about yer Celebrity Ego!

~Now was I glad that I keep CNN on 24/7 to get the lastest news and watch my
favorite CNN Celebrites - Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer?


YOU  BET.


why you might ask?


I'll tell ya why:


BECAUSE IT'S TIME THAT YOU PEOPLE  RECOGNIZE WHOSE
OPINION IS REALLY ASTUTE AND IMPORTANT ON THE THINGS
THAT ARE REALLY IMPORTANT IN OUT COUNTRY TODAY


and that person is:




BILL   MAHER













folks.

No comments: