Friday, January 20, 2012

WOW PRESIDENT OBAMA

Mr. President.


I am so sorry.


You must have been thinking that I dumped
you for Mitt Romney.


But that's just not True.


In fact - I Plead Temporary Insanity.


You Not Only Had My Vote In November All The Time -
but now I Believe that you truly have it Locked Up.


Period.



Why You Might Ask?



Cause Man - you can Sing.






And when you get right down to it - Mr. President...




sure it's about the Vote -




but in the end







THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS










next time how about a chorus of Frank Sinatra's
Star - and maybe you could get Seth MacFarlane
to join you up there on the Stage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well let's not wait till the elections. Let's get Obama out of the White House and into the recording studio right away.

bftm

sue hanes said...

Hey Mike - There's stuff for you on my Classical Piano Seminar.

In fact in the next two hours I'm gonna post my Dream Recital for you.

Check it out.


Please.



Mike