Saturday, December 31, 2011

stidh's revised plans for nyd/nye

Today I'm gonna run movies all day on my kitchen flat screen (see my
post following for the list of movies & I will update that list as I put
them on - sometimes with/out sound but always w/ subtitles.  Anyone
wanting to comment on the movies and discuss them - and I would
enjoy that - can do so on my new comment and conversation blog (see
my post where I talk about my new blog)


Other NYD/NYE activities here at stidh:

~there will be no domino tower this year - but instead
I went to the mall last night and bought a 85 piece lego
Clone Troopers Battle Pack that I hope to assemble.
The little clone troopers are soooo cute.

~a jumbo Iron Man activity book

~song lyrics

~poetry

~NY/NYE quotes

~i will kick off my NYE Celebration with a poem about dogs

No comments: