Tuesday, December 13, 2011

breaking my own rules

First I broke my rule about no more song lyrics.

Now I'm about to break my no more Christmas stuff rule.


What does this mean - nonreaders and no commenters?


It means I can f*ing post song lyrics and Christmas stuff to my
Heart's content.



and what are ya gonna do about it anyway?
~~~

here's a Christmas song for the ages -  written by Randy Brooks - according to google

and also according to google Randy Brooks died ten years before he wrote this song

(and I thought I was going insane before I googled that bit of info...)
~~~


Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from our house Christmas Eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa -
But as for me and Grandpa we believe.

She'd been drinkin' too much eggnog
And we'd begged her not to go
But she'd left her medication
So she stumbled out the door into the snow.

When they found her Christmas mornin'
At the scene of the attack
There were hoof  prints on her forehead
And incriminatin' Claus marks on her back.


grandma got run over by a reindeer
walking home from our house Christmas Eve
you can say there's no such thing as Santa
but as for me and Grandpa we believe


Now we're all so proud of Grandpa
he's been takin' this so well
see him in there watchin' football  : (
drinkin' beer and playin' cards with cousin Belle.

It's not Christmas without Grandma
All the Family's Dressed in Black
And we Just Can't Help but Wonder

SHOULD  WE  OPEN  UP  HER  GIFTS  OR  SEND   THEM   BACK?

Now the goose is on the table
And the pudding made of Fig
And a Blue and Silver Candle
That would have just matched the Hair in Grandma's Wig  -  hey it's not a wig folks

I've warned all my Friends and Neighbors
'Better watch out for yourselves
They Should Never Give A License

TO A MAN WHO DRIVES A SLEIGH AND PLAYS WITH ELVES!!!'


GRANDMA  GOT  RUN  OVER  BY  A  REINDEER

WALKING  HOME  FROM  OUR   HOUSE  CHRISTMAS  EVE

YOU  CAN  SAY  THERE'S  NO  SUCH  THING  AS  SANTA



BUT  AS  FOR  ME   AND    GRANDPA     WE      B  E  L  I  E  V  E







and i just know that it doesn't get any better than that



folks



: )     :  O )     : )     :  O )     : )     : O )      : )      : O )

5 comments:

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Nothing tastes sweeter than breaking the rules...

sue hanes said...

-FJ - Yeah.


and by the way -FJ - thanks for commenting.

sue hanes said...

and no punishment is worse

California Girl said...

Don't quit your day job.

sue hanes said...

CG - Ditto.