Saturday, December 31, 2011

on living on an estate

This is a bit offtopic - I know - but sometimes on the internet
they show where the Rich and Famous live - you know - like
Celebrities.

And sometimes I check it out - to see if I can pick up any
decorating tips.

I'm not really the type of person that needs to live on an
Estate - cause I like to do my own housework - seeings
how I'm a traditional idiot housewife and all.

Still - if I did live on an Estate one thing I'd be sure to
have is a lot of really cool trees - and maybe some pink flowers.

Yeah - and even though I NEVER go into the water - you don't
even want to see me in a bathing suit  : ] - I'd have a nice swimming
pool so if people come over they could swim and have fun - you
know - stuff like that.

And since if I lived on an Estate I'd most likely have some Money -
I'd have really nice variagated blue colors of tile around the pool - and
maybe even some blue and white striped patio furniture.


i like blue





jeans

No comments: