Friday, December 16, 2011

home alone

During my Despondency Period I tried to express my feelings
aobut Aloneness - through writing.

And this is what I came up with - you People who are not only
reading my Blog but have stopped commenting altogether.


Alone is not just about being Alone - for one can be Alone
when One is with Others.

and this gem

Alone is not just being Home Alone - but rather that no One
is Coming.


I've moved on  - and this post is really about - one of the
undisputably best Christmas movies Ever.

In this Movie you can find:

~the Adorable and Incorrigible Kevin McCallister

~the memorable action verion of Run Rudolph Run

~the inherent stupidity of the Burglars

~the bits of  wisdom and lessons to be learned sprinkled here & there

~and my personal fave when Kevin and the next door serial killer meet
and have a meaningful talk in the church

and much more
~~~

No comments: