Thursday, December 29, 2011

other issues that need to be addressed

I have talked about the things that I feel are the most pressing issues
that are causing concern in Our Country  - in my previous post about
My Plan To Save Our Country - and now I'm going to list some more
things the could use attention.

This list is not necessily in any order of importance - but they certainly
are things that need to be looked at and and reevaluated.

~government involvement in our everyday life

~divisiveness between the two major parties

~how religion should not enter into politics

~looking at a Constitutional Ammendment limiting a President
to one six year term

~sensible but effective gun control

~addressing racism where it exists and how to deal with it

~bulllying

~pharmaceutical companies

~a look at the 5th and 7th Amendments to the Constitution

~should abortion be legislated or is it a personal and moral issue

~thoughtful discussion about our penal system and possible prison reform

~senior citizen concerns

~stem cell research

~is it really anyone's business if the POTUS goes to church on Sunday



I will post more of these issues and discuss them one by one

No comments: