Tuesday, December 27, 2011

two movies i watched while it snowed

moon and secret window

~i heart sam rockwell

~and johnny depp

~moon has good shots of the moon - desolate too

~also there's some good stuff on the Psychological Implications
of Living in Isolation on the Moon for Three Years

~secret window is like moon in that it was hard for me to catch on to -
seeings that i'm inherently stupid and a traditional idiot housewife

~sam rockwell does some good fast solo dancing in moon

~i didn't like the part in SW where he kills his own little dog but he
makes up for it in the end where he really goes crazy


moon was written by nathan parker
and directed by duncan jones

secret window was based on a novel by Stephen King i shoulda figured
that out and screenplay and direction by David Koepp (men in black)





hey i ran 'em both by w/out sound and am still working on the pantry
and frig


message for bill:  I checked the weather and it will be around 80 degrees
on NYE and NYD - so pack yer shorts and enjoy a luau (sp)

6 comments:

TeaBagger said...

What is truly stupid is anyone that would listen to Bill Mahr and give credence to anything he says. If depravity is what you desire, then Bill Mahr is your hero. Bill Maher is a Traitor to America, just another typical Hollyweird Idiot that I put into the same class as Hanoi Jane. He has no idea what courage is to Defend America and how he was given his Rights to be such a fool when it comes to Patriotism.
I can't even watch Bill Maher; and I haven't for years, because he is such a, smugly offensive ass-hole. He reminds me of a monkey playing with his feces.
He is a prime example of a a ultra liberal. That means he supports your right to suck his dick.
Bill Maher is the biggest moronic prick that ever lived. His shows are not the least bit entertaining, and his endless ignorant rants against religion just show how desperate he is to be liked by the liberal ass holes that hate religion. I almost feel sorry for him. He's a pathetic worthless loser.

sue hanes said...

sidbirt - Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting.


Now - have you ever seen Bill Maher's But I'm Not Wrong standup comedy video?

It is brilliant.

Why on Christmas Eve before I went to sleep I watched 10 minutes of it - as I do every night.

You mention something about Bill and s*ck*ng h*s d*ck.

Why he refers to that very thing in But I'm Not Wrong.

He calls it:

Our S*ck M* D*ck Economy.


I thought that was so brilliant that I couldn't get it off my mind Christmas Day.

If you and Others could get over this ranting about Bill and watch his stuff - you would see that Bill Maher is the Only Person who could beat Obama and Save Our Country.

sue hanes said...

Now if we are all real nice to Bill I bet we could talk him into running for President in 2012.

I'm sure he would be happy to apologize for anything he has said to hurt our feelings - and we would also promise to stop hitting on him.

We could form a third party made of people who are tired of the same old stuff and run those bad people right out of Washington, D.C.


Let me tell you something sidbirt -
bill is smart - he is a genius on all levels. He could get our country back on the right track.

Katherine Antonelli said...

sue hanes said...
Let me tell you something sidbirt -
bill is smart - he is a genius on all levels. He could get our country back on the right track.


Sue you are either a delusional moron or just someone so hard up for someone to comment on your meaningless blog. Either way, you are bait for the loony farm.

sue hanes said...

Katherine Antonelli -

You got it right girl.

You are very perceptive.


Cause I'm bipolar and I'm not on medication.


That makes me f*cking nuts.

sue hanes said...

Oh and KA -

Thank you for checking out my really cool blog and taking time to comment.


And please visit here again soon.


You are always welcome.



as is everyone