Monday, December 26, 2011

stidh has lost it

Ok Folks.

So I lost it.  So I've gone off the deep end.

So what.

I've been under a lot of stress with the move and all - and then
the Holidays.

And so what if Bill Maher doesn't even know I exist.

I'm leaving the porch light on till midnight tonight - just in case.

And the night after that - and so on.


I'll never give up on Bill.

Everybody knows that I'm in love with him.


And I've made it very clear on my blog that I'm stupid and crazy -
so what do I have to lose.

See - and anyway I've got so much work to do because 'they' are coming
back tomorrow and here I 'm sitting watching the stupid Brad Pitt movie
Troy.


In closing I would like to say:

Bill - I love you and you can come here ANYTIME.

This is my house.


and for all you other people - Would It Kill You To Comment?





:o)

No comments: