Friday, December 16, 2011

whatever happened to erica jong

I googled her to find out.

Looks like she is a couple years older than me and lives in New York City.

Like some actors are born to act in one particular movie - Erica Jong's 15
minutes of fame seems to have centered around her popular book Fear of Flying.


I loved that book.

It was funny but at the same time true.

And part of it really was about her fear of flying - most notably :


where she says that she couldn't relax while in the air because she
was too busy concentrating on holding up the plane


And that's exactly how I used to feel.  I'm much more relaxed though than
I used to be while flying.


I bet she made a lot of money off of that book she wrote in 1973 - and since
then she is enjoying life in the Big Apple.






good for her

No comments: