Sunday, December 25, 2011

a christmas thank you note

Dear Jesus -

Thank you so much for the nice Candlelight Church Service last night. 

As I was just mellowing out to Silent Night hot wax dripped on my fingers -
so that was a bummer.

The pastor told a cute joke and his Christmas message was very meaningful -
about how God showed his Love for us by making Himself Vulnerable through
the Gift of the Christ Child.

And the Clarinet Player at the beginning was awesome.


but....JESUS - was it really too much to ask for...you know... a light snowfall
as we came out of the church? 

But it is a beautiful day here on your Birthday.


Thanks Jesus for everything you did for me this year - and that was Legion.


Most humbly Yours,

Sue

P.S.  I really like the Presidents' Pez Set with Founding Fathers and the movie Pollock.

I must say I was not happy with Roger Ebert's Movie Yearbook since his review of
Religulous was less than glowing.  I just don't think he got Bill's point.  But I did.

Not to seem ungrateful - Jesus.   Just wanted to be honest.

By the way - Jesus - what did you think of  Religulous?

What's that - you say you liked it?

No comments: