Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Plan To Save Our Country

First of all - notice that this is a plan to save Our Country -
not to save the World.

Why - you might ask?

Because as the Greatest Country in the World - we need to
get Our Country back in shape - then we Save the World
~~~

Previously on stidh I posted words like:


~JOBS~DEBT CEILING~TROOP CONCERNS~HEALTH CARE~

INFRASTRUCTURE~EDUCATION - and of course there are Others.


Tonight I am here to say that there are unarguably two words that are of
the utmost inportance in Our Country today:


NATIONAL  SECURITY


Anyone have a problem with that?

Next on the docket would be our National Debt - but that cannot be taken
care of immediately - but rather has to be chipped away at.

Here is my next concern and this is huge  - folks:


JOBS


Now tonight I am not going to reveal how I am going to solve all of our
Nation's Problems (rather I hope to do that on Real Time With Bill Maher
if I'm invited, but first some on Letterman and finally on Piers Morgan.)

TROOP CONCERNS:

takes in bringing ALL the troops home and reassessing the situation.

(again I will reveal this in detail on Bill Maher's show after he resumes it
on January 13th  - that is if the dummies don't completely shut it down
for Heaven's Sake over the stupid Tebow thing)

also included in Troop Concerns is where we want to be in the World
and how we will take care of our really great Troops now and when
they come home and reside as Veterans - and furthermore there will
be an assessment of how much we should be spending on the Military
in General.

HEALTH  CARE - needs to be talked about certainly and we need to
get imput from informed people who care about this and are qualified
to deal with it.

INFRASTRUCTURE - no doubt that this could create jobs and certainly
needs doing before Our Country implodes and goes under.

EDUCATION - this is an easy one folks - we need to examine our Priorities
when it come to Education.  Need I say more - like better pay for teachers
I could go on and on.  I know there are smart, qualified peopld in Our Country
that would help out on this one.


First - if anyone reads this which I seriously doubt - let's have some input
and discussion.

We need to get together - both Liberals and Conservatives - and talk about
these things.

We need to STOP just talking about it and do something as soon as possible.

We need to find someone to Lead us (and I made a good suggestion) which
was promply refused on all fronts - but please folks - the Time  To  Act  Is
Now.


Our  Country  Needs  Us.

Let  Us  Not  Let  The   Founding   Fathers   Down.


They    Gave   Us   Something   To   Work   With.


NOW   LET   US    START     TO     WORK

No comments: