Monday, December 26, 2011

down time here at stidh

I've got about 24 hours until 'they' come  back for the final assault.


And - dear readers and commenters - I'm at a loss as to how I should
spend my time:

~clean up the kitchen

~try to make sense out of the huge mess in my Study

~finish taking down the Nativities in my bedroom

~watch But I'm Not Wrong nonstop

~a few odds and ends jobs


and the winner is:


watch But I'm Not Wrong on my little dvd player while I do all of the above
things






:o)     :O)     :0)

which of the above do you think should be my official Bill Maher logo to sign off
all my posts from now on?






jus'   wonderin'

5 comments:

Redfish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue hanes said...

Lynn - Thanks for your comment - and what you said about my blog.
: )

Yes - I am a regular at Joe's Blog - although he stubbornly refuses to recognize my comments -
: ].


I hope you will comment here more often - after the Holidays I'm really going to get serious and write a lot of stuff.

: ]


By the way if you are at all interested in art - I've got an art blog - and am considering starting another one on Classical Piano.

sue hanes said...

By the way - Lynn Speaks Out looks good to me and I'm sure all you Conservatives would buy that stuff she is trying to sell.

: )

Redfish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue hanes said...

burr bye lynn