Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas cleanup

Although Christmas Day is not officially over I took advantage
of the time that the Others were gone exploring the Large
Liberal University Campus near which I now find myself
residing.  Last night after the Candlelight Church Service
the campus was virtually deserted.  Only one small group of
students did I see and felt tempted to run over - but not on
Christmas Eve for Heaven's sake.

Today I found myself vacuuming up layers of brightly colored
glitter - which really enhanced my Christmas displays.

I sucked that stuff right up my Shark Navigator Ninja vacuum
cleaner- and let me tell you folks - it was a sight to behold.  For
there is a clear plastic section in the middle where you can see
the dirt.  But this time that plastic section looked like a multicolored
snowcone had exploded inside of it.

Reminded me a children's book I had read called The Littlest Snowman
written by Charles Tazewell  - pictures by George De Santis.

Charles Tazewell also wrote The Littlest Angel - which I believe is the
more famous of the two children's stories.
~~~

In a nutshell - The Littlest Snowman is about a snowman who eats a lot
of different flavors of ice cream and - to make a long story short - the
North Wind blows him all over town - giving the town 'the most beautiful
Christmas Eve it had ever seen.'
~~~






And I do hope that all the glitter will not clog up my SNN vacuum cleaner.

: ]

1 comment:

sue hanes said...

tfgramma - I just discovered that you have become a follower of my blog.

I am flattered and honored.

Please leave a comment so that we can be in touch - I checked but you don't have a blog - do you?


thanks tfgramma