Thursday, December 15, 2011

remakes and sequels

There can be sequels to movies that work:


Godfather 2 is one.

Jaws 2 - although certainly not of the caliber of Jaws - works for me.


and there are others.


Then there are remakes:


The Day The Earth Stood Still is a Remake - not a sequel - and I really didn't
like it at first but now I do.  And since I am a Deep Thinker - albeit inherently
stupid and a traditional idiot housewife :)  :]  :} - I found it chock full of meaningful
stuff.
~~~

Sometimes books can have sequels.

Let's see if I can come up with one.

Oh yeah - Bill Maher's New New Rules is kinda a sequel - and it's really good.
~~~

And there is another remake that just came to my Mind - it's called The Parent Trap.
I just loved the first one - with Maureen O'Hara - and double trouble Haley Mills.


She was so perky singing this song - don'tcha think?


Let's get together yeah yeah yeah
Why don't you and I combi-ine
Let's get together what do you say
We can have a swingin' ti-me

Let's get together yeah yeah yeah
Think of all that we could sha-are
Let's get together everyday
Every way and everywhere
And though I haven't got a lot : ]
We could be sharin' all you've got :0)

TOGETHER


Oh I really think you're swell
Uh-huh we really ring the bell
OO-wee and if you stick with me
Nothing could be greater say hey alligator

Let's get together yeah yeah yeah
Two is twice as nice as one

let's get together right away
We'll be having twice the fu-un
And you can always count on me
A gruesome twosome we will be

Let's get together - yeah   yeah   yeah






kinda corny isn't it





yeah

No comments: