Friday, December 16, 2011

what is stidh going to do today?

Thanks for asking.


I'm going to concentrate on finishing up the decorating and try
really hard to focus on that.

The time for obsessing is over.


Here's what I need to concentrate on:


~doing something really Creative on the inside of the hutch:
     I have all the materials I need and I know what
     I'm going to do  - and when I'm done the hutch 
     has a light on the inside at the top that I can turn
     on and stand and admire my Creation

~cut up thousands of pieces from shiny white garlands to
look like snow in my Forest Scene/Nativity setup in my
bedroom
     This is not as time consuming as it sounds - but once
      I do that this that will be completely done

~finish putting ornaments on the Tree
      I may not completely finish that by the end of the
      day since even after the ornaments are all hung I
      will no doubt change some of them around until
      the tree looks perfect - to me

~the family room in the basement
      a lot of work to be done as far as decorating but
      it won't be that hard since it is best not to obsess
      in any area where the g-kids are allowed to run free
      and after all the family room in the basement is their
      designated area




that's about it - I have  12 hours - now I just need to get
started

No comments: