Monday, December 26, 2011

as promised

Instead of writing about the movie Troy - as I said I would -
I'm going to do a review of Brad Pitt's acting in that movie.

scene by scene:

~in the beginning when Achilles fights the big guy - outstanding

~sword fight with Patroclus - over the top

~scene with Julie Christie - loved it

~staring over the water and then they show one at a time all those
beautiful ships - absolutely stunning and up there with the best

~meeting with Hector in the temple - impressive


I could go on and on but...

~dying after Paris shoots Achilles in the heel - give me a break here
brad cause i laughed my *ss of at that one


But you know what Brad - I owe you because you helped me get through
a really tough night  and I thank you for that.
~~~

And now for two final messages:

To God  - Thanks more than you'll ever know for dangling me over
the edge tonight and forcing me to get out all those pent up feelings that
I've been holding inside - and then bringing me safely back - as you
always have.

To Bill (eyes only) - A while back I read on your website where a woman
said, 'Bill, I love you so f*cking much.  But the thing is Bill - I really do love
you so f*cking much.

5 comments:

Little Red said...

Did you or anyone else in the Liberturd party know that Nancy Pelosi' secretly & quietly snuck in to a hotel in Hawaii a few hours after Barack arrived there? And being that Mooch-elle went there alone, could it be that Barack and Nancy are rubbing pee-pees while Mooch-elle is pigging out on cocoanuts and doing her jumping jacks?

sue hanes said...

Little Red - First and foremost - thank you so much for reading my post and commenting.

My feeling on this is that Barack Obama would never do anything like that.

Why - you might ask?

Well - would you cheat on Michelle Obama?

For one thing she is pretty much bigger than the President and she would probably kill him if he did cheat on her.


But most of all I just think Michelle Obama is such a great person that she has no problem keeping the attention of the man who - in my humble opinion - is going to be a 2-term President.

Shaw Keeawe said...

I'd bet that you also thought that people would give a crap about what you thought!

sue hanes said...

But Little Red - You checked my blog and read it.

and even commented twice.


And what's more little red - I hope you come back often and comment again.

sue hanes said...

Little Red - I checked you out and although you don't have a blog that little picture of the kitty is soooo cute and I also checked out that first blog you follow and I really liked it.

I'm going to make a note of that and check it and the others everyday.


thanks li'l red


ps - is he really proposing to her?