Saturday, December 31, 2011

movies that i will be running all day on my tv in the kitchen

updated as it happens (i wonder how many movies
i can run by from now - 10:30 ET - until 11pm at which time
i start watching CNN NYE coverage)


~John Carpenter's TheThing

~Howard Hawks' Production of The Thing from Another World

~District 9 directed by Neill Blomkamp

I just took this out 3/4 of the way through. 
Got burned out on sci-fi for the day.
and I had lined up stuff like Aliens,
Aliens vs Predators, Predator,
Predators, Invasion of the Body
Snatchers and 2001 - A Space
Odyssey (although I plan to
watch that last one all the way
through early this evening.) : ]

~Ghost Town - starring Ricky Gervais.

I heard him say on Larry King once that he
is an Athiest.  You know Ricky Gervais
created The Office.  But really  I didn't
know that Athiests could be so funny.  I've
always thought of Athiests as mean.
But this is a really good movie. 

Also Greg Kinnear is in it (Good As
It Gets & 8 Below.)  I really like him.
He was great in Little Miss Sunshine -
one of my very favorite movies.

No comments: