Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Week In Real Time - the making of Real Time With Bill Maher

I'm Really looking forward to Real Time With Bill Maher
tomorrow night - Friday~March 9th~10PM Et~on HBO.

This week's Real Time Guests are:

Journalist Catherine Crier
Political Analyst Michel Steele
Former President of the Service Employees Internet Union Andy Stern
Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren
Actor Jon Hamm


But for me Real Time just keeps going back to this:

A 15 minute video - A Week In Real Time - that HBO put out
so that Others could get a Behind-The-Scenes-Look at what
it takes to make Real Time the Great Show that it is.

And I didn't realize - before I saw A Week In Real Time -
how much preparation goes in to Real Time - and I had no idea
of who all the Great People are that make this Great Show
what it is.

And I'm talking about Bill Maher's Real Time Staff (I copied
these names down while watching A Week In Real Time - and
I can only hope that I got the Main Ones - and they are:

Paul G. Casey - Director

Billy Martin - Executive Producer
Sheila Griffiths - Executive Producer
Scott Carter - Executive Producer
Dean E. Johnsen - Co-Executive Producer

Writers

Billy Martin - Head Writer
Adam Felber
Matt Gunn
Mike Larsen

Segment Producers

Sue Bennett
Vanessa Gedney
Mary Knowles

Certainly There Are Others
~~~

Having watched Real Time With Bill Maher on a regular
basis for about four years - I would like to add a word
about A Week In Real Time - and that is that I was -
from the first - amazed - and impressed - by this Group
of People - who make up Bill Maher's Staff.

I was impressed because - and I readily admit this - I
never knew THAT SO MUCH WORK WENT INTO STANDING UP AND
TELLING DIRTY JOKES.

Of course I'm kidding - folks - but Really - what I would
like to say is that - I've Never Seen A Bunch Of Nicer Looking
People - who Support Bill Maher - and who Believe in him -
on a full time basis.

So I recommend that if ya want to see Who Is Behind The Scenes -
of Real Time With Bill Maher - check out hbowatch.com.
~~~

When I return - a Word to Republicans - who might want to
catch the Stimulating Discussion Part of Bill's show - but
want to Avoid Being Offended - and it can be done.

Be back in a while folks.

No comments: