Wednesday, March 28, 2012

open message to Shirley

Hey Sherl:

Whassup - girlfriend?

Yes - I'm also trying to find out who the guests are on
this Friday's Real Time With Bill Maher. What I'm thinkin'
is - is that they wait unitl the last possible minute to -
GET THE BEST GUESTS FOR THE BEST SHOWS - POSSIBLE.

So I'll keep checkin' it out - and ya can read all about it
here on stidh.

Say Shirl - I'm walkin' 30 minutes a day now - the doc said I
experienced the shortness of breath thing - because I'm out of
shape. I'm trying to remedy that now - so as to be able to
go in for layups - and I'm Really getting good at shootin'
hoops - and please tell your older son - the one who is 16 -
the tall one - Damon - that I challenge him to a game of
H-O-R-S-E. Again. He killed me the last time.

And Sherl - the Borscht I made is to die for. Freezes well -
& if ya put it into serving size Tupperware - ya can get it
Right out for lunch or supper. Looks and tastes just like
Ham & Beans. Amazing - and deeeelicious!

Catch ya later - Sherl.

No comments: