Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Members of the NFBMFC: Lineup for this Friday's Real Time - With Bill Maher

Ladies - here is the lineup for the guests - for Friday, March 23rd - 2012
Real Time With Bill Maher. I will do a quick lineup for ya - telling
what each guest's primary occupation is - then I have obligations here
at home - after all - I am no longer your President - I believe the
correct term is - President Emeritus - so here it is:

Panel

Glenn Greenwald - is an American Lawyer, Columnist, Blogger
and Author. He is a Contributor to Salon.com - focusing on political
and legal topics.

Glenn Greenwald has authored four books - two of which have appeared
on the New York Times bestsellers list. His current book is entitled:
With Liberty And Justice For Some: How The Law Is Used To Destroy
Equality And Protect ThePowerful. (2011)


Wendy Schiller - is an Associate Professor of Political
and Public Policy at Brown University.

Wendy Schiller has co-authored the book - Gateways To Democracy:
An Introduction To American Government, 1st Edition - with John
Gl Geer and Jeffrey A. Segal. (2011)


Andrew Sullivan - is a British Author, Editor,
Political Commenter and Blogger. He is a self-described
Conservative - with a focus on American political life.

He has authored the book - The Conservative Soul: How We
Lost It, How To Get It Back. (2006)


First Interview Guest

Charles M. Blow - is an American Journalist, and
the current Visual OP-ED Columnist for The New York TImes.
He has also worked as Graphic Director and Art Director for
the New York Times and National Geographic.


Second Interview Guest

Fred Armisen - is an American Actor, Comedian and Musician -
best known for his work as a cast member on Saturday Night Live.
Fred Armisen has also protrayed off-color foreigners in comedy
films such as EuroTrip, Anchorman and CopOut. He is the co-creator
and costar of the IFC sketch series Portlandia.
~~~

Now the only guest that I am familiar with is the Really Hot
Comedian - Fred Armisen. Fred Armisen first caught my attention
when he would play President Obama on Saturday Night Live. If
ya haven't seen this - folks - ya need to check it out on utube.
IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. And Fred Armisen - Really - is just
over the top funny - in any segment of SNL. It's about his eyes -
Really - ya gotta watch his eyes. Now I am especially interested
in seeing him on Friday night - as I have never seen him interviewed
- you know - as a Real person - I have only seen him as an actor -
so this should be good. I'm thinkin' that he and Bill together
will be great - like when Bill was on Craig Ferguson's show:
comedic genius/comedic genius.

I will be back before the day is done to give profiles - not only
on Fred Armisen - but on the rest of Bill's Guests - for Real Time
this coming Friday Night - 10 pm ET - on HBO.

Shirley: I don't mind doing this - but ya might think about getting
the Other ladies involved too. I'm glad that more of them have been
watching A Week In Real Time also - as I have strongly suggested.
Also - Shirl - after I do some HARD yard work - such as trimming
dead branches off of this one tree in the front yard - and picking
up the stuff in the yard in general(& shooting a couple of hoops) -
I will be cooking your recipe for Borscht tonight - with the shredded cabbage and red beets - and white beans. Yummy - I can hardly wait.
Also Shirl - you had been asking me if People had bought the house
adjacent to me - well it finally has a for sale sign up - and I'm hoping that there will be an Open House on Sunday - so that I can check it out.
I will keep ya updated on that - my friend.
~~~

Shirley - I did get the Borscht made - and it is great! I ate some
tonight - and froze the rest in small containers for future use.
I found that it reminds me of ham and beans - with the julienne
stirps of red beets reminisencent of ham. It is going to be a good
dish for me - and I heartily recommend it for those who are on a
similar diet as me. : )
~~~

Friday Night's Real Time With Bill Maher Promises To Hold Up The
Previously Set High Standards - With Intelligent Discussion By
These Extremely Smart Forty-Something Age Range Guests - With Top
Of The Line Humor - All Led By - The Master Himself - Bill Maher.

Ya Surely Won't Want To Miss This One - Folks.

No comments: