Saturday, March 3, 2012

goin' north

stidh will be taking a well-deserved - break - from
Blogging today to spend time with the g-kids - well 3/7 -
that is.

But not to worry - because I'll be back.

And after sleeping on it - I've decided to recreate
last's night's Lost Post - My Take On Tonight's Real Time -
which I can assure you - will be just as good - or better -
than the Original One - which was so Unfortunatly and
Traumatically gobbled up by The Blogger Monster - in
much the same way as Truth 101's was the other night
(see his post about that.)

I JUST DIDN'T GET AS CHILDISHLY UPSET AS HE DID - FOLKS.

TALK ABOUT YER BLOGGER CRYBABY - AND THE LANGUAGE HE USED.

And so - Legion - the Rest of You Folks Know What Ya Can
Do With Your Non-Comments - Have An Outstanding Day - and
I'll See Ya On The Flip Side.

No comments: