Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I just saw a sign on the top of comment section - THAT BLOGGER IS GETTING A NEW LOOK IN APRIL

Please - No - Blogger.

NO MORE NEW STUFF.

BLOGGER.

IT'S HARD ENOUGH FOR ME NOW.

please - no more new stuff

Here is what I mean by that - blogger:

Don't go changin' - to try and please me
Ya never let me down before
Don't imagine yer too familiar
And I don't see ya anymore.

I would not leave ya
In times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times - I'll take the bad times
I take ya just the way you are.

I Need To Know That You Will Always Be
The Same Old Someone That I Knew
Ah - What Will It Take Until You Believe In Me
The Way That I Believe In You?

I said I Love You - and that's Forever
And this I promise from my Heart -
I could not love you - any better
I love ya just the way you are.

I don't want - clever conversation -
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone I can talk to

I WANT YOU - just the way you are.


See what I mean - Blogger?


Thanks - Billy Joel - You're The Greatest.

2 comments:

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Bout had my fill of Google. Doesn't have an email alert thingy on most posts now. The dashboard on mine is screwy and won;t open the design feature so I can add links or other stuff. Pain in the butt.

sue hanes said...

The secret is - Truth - to have a simple-mind blog like mine.

As I always say:


When ya got nothin' ya got nothin' to lose.

Thanks for yer comment - Truth.