Thursday, March 8, 2012

about the Real Time reruns

Reruns of Real Time With Bill Maher -

can be seen throughout the week on HBO.

As I pointed out before - the first rerun is shown immediately
after the Live Presentation.

But because I tend to miss things - you know - even when I watch
a Really great movie - I check the Guide everyday - from time to time -
on my Study tv - especially at night - To See If There Is A Rerun of
Real Time.

You can find out - usually - up to an hour in advance - so I like to
see when a Rerun of Real Time is on - then do Other work first - and
then it gives me something to look forward to.

Once - a while back - I woke up at 2 am - and when I couldn't go
right back to sleep - I turned on my Study tv - and was amazed to find
a Rerun on. So it's worth checking to see when they are on.
~~~

I'd like to say this about Real Time:

If You Are Put Off - OR EVEN OFFENDED - By Bill's Dirty Jokes - and
I was too - in the first year or so that I started watching Real Time -

DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU FROM WATCHING THIS GREAT SHOW -

because if you just ignore that stuff -

YOU WILL FIND REAL TIME TO BE SO GREAT - WITH REALLY COOL -

SMART & POLITE GUESTS - AND ESPECIALLY STIMULATING DISCUSSION -

ABOUT THE EVENTS OF THE DAY.


THEY TALK - LAUGH - AND IN GENERAL - HAVE FUN.


and you can be a part of it - FRIDAY NIGHTS - 10 PM ET - ON HBO.
~~~

Now Real Time isn't the only good thing about HBO.

I've noticed - of late - that there are some Really good Series on too.

I don't watch them myself - But They Do Look Good - Folks.

For example:

~one called LUCK - with Dustin Hoffman - and I thought I spotted
Gene Hackman in it - and John Cusack.

and for you Conservatives - check out the series - I believe it is called:

GAME CHANGE

It stars Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin - and she is a dead ringer for the
former Vice Presidential Candidate.

Also Ed Harris is John McCain - and the Great Woody Harrelson has a
Key Role too.

From what I could figure - from seeing the ads about this show while waiting for Real Time to come on - the Focus here is on - How Sarah Palin Was Not Really Prepared - To Take On Such An Important Role - As A Vice-Presidential Candidate.

THIS SHOW LOOKS REALLY GOOD - FOLKS.

No comments: