Sunday, March 4, 2012

all on a sunday morning

Ok.

I'm cleaning out the Frig - and everything is all over the
counters.

It's gonna take - probably until 2 pm.

But I'm gonna do it.

Make No Mistake About That - People.

Why already that Really Disgusting And Boring Job was -

Punctuated By A Moment Of Sheer Terror.
~~~

It all started when I picked up the jar of mayonnaise - and
discovered that it had a pickle lid on it.

Now the pickle lid didn't seal the mayo and ya know how nasty
mayo can get spoiled...

So I decided I'd better throw it away - and in doing so it dropped
to the floor -

AND MUCH TO MY GLEE - THE MAYONNAISE SPATTERED EVERYWHERE LIKE
SOME GLORIOUS ABSTRACT PAINTING - EVEN IN BY THE PIANO ON MY
GOOD RUG

Let me tell ya - folks - it was Wonderful - even Exhilarating.


Sure I hadta clean it up - but the memory of it all was worth it.










and let me tell ya folks - what else is going to get me through
this Inevitable and Necessary Housewife Task:



A Mario Brothers Video/No Sound - accompanied By Puccini.









the frig practically cleans itself

No comments: