Friday, March 2, 2012

million dollar baby

This Post is not a movie review - about a Really Great
Clint Eastwood movie - but rather it is about Bill Maher.

But why - stidh - then - the title?

You know.

I know.

and I know you know -

that Bill Maher recently donated ONE MILLION DOLLARS -
to facilitate the reelection of President Barack Obama.

What ya may or may not know folks - is that Bill Maher -
also very recently - topped out his following at:

One Million People

and that is why the title of this Post is what it is.

And Because This Is Friday - I'm going to devote
My ENTIRE BLOGGING DAY to the Very Worthy Cause of

Bill Maher - Getting To Know Ya

There will be:

~a biography

~history of Real Time With Bill Maher

~great moments in Real Time

~Bill Maher quotes

and even I don't know what else might transpire - folks











ya won't want to miss this - right here on stidh

No comments: