Friday, February 3, 2012

you shall know them by their Works

Just now I turned to google to find out which two Football Teams are
playing in the Super Bowl this Sunday.

As it turns out I had heard of both of them:

in alphabetical order -


The New York Giants

The New England Patriots


Now both names are appealing - I mean Patriots has a good ring to it -
don'tcha think?  I'm a Patriotic Person myself.

But Giants - that could mean a lot of things.

So I checked both teams out closer and what did I find?


These people aren't what I thought at all.

I thought I would find them doing fun stuff - you know like going out
partying and chasing Women : ].

Wrong.

These Fine Boring Men spend their time Going About Doing Good.

Stuff like:

Promoting Volunteerism

Charity

Community Programs


and Other things.


Well I guess I'm Wrong again.


So if  I want to be a part of this World Of Sports -I've got a lot of work to
do  - like find out what's Really going to happen on Sunday.


And I'm gonna start by checking out the Rules of the Game.









why maybe there will even be some New Rules










for football

No comments: